Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fishing

Not quite as easy as one would believe but fishing is fun & everyone should try their hand at it.  I'm thinking of taking the kids out to North Carolina & having my baby brother take us out fishing in the ocean.  I LOVE going fishing, just haven't gone since Mikaila was about 18 months old or so.  I have no clue where to go around here as people are so freaking finicky about their fishing spots.  Losers.

So...what are some of your favorite places to go fishing?

I've never been fishing in the ocean, so I can't comment on that.
I have this thing against boats, so no middle of the lake or deep sea fishing for me either.
I LOVE going trout fishing.  That was my favorite thing to do with my daddy.
Before we left Oklahoma I had a few lake/overflow areas that we'd take the kids to go fishing because you were nearly always guaranteed to at least catch something.  (Usually nasty carp, but still the kids would LOVE it and the carp was awesome for my garden!)
I don't think I know anyone that goes fishing here in Tennessee, so we've not gone.  I've always found it important to find some native person to point out legal fishing areas and war me against actually encroaching on someone's private property...and around here it all seems like private property.  blah.


Do you have any awesome fishing stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment