Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Busy Busy

I know I've been scare lately ..short answer I'm busy.

Long answer: I'm VERY busy lately & into the future!

This week I have spent time framing glass pieces for BooMonkey Creations, helping a friend get control of her clutter, I started Literature & Psychology courses this week, kids are home from school for Fall Break - this is two weeks of Fall Break, fun exciting things are getting ready to start happening at BooMonkey Creations, I've had three appointments....and that's just this week.  Next week Mikaila gets her tonsils removed on Monday, Tuesday they have dentist appointments, WEdnesday I have an appointment, oh, and classes, and social obligations, and well, I'm busy and enjoying time with my family & friends.

Have a great day, week, month, until I see you again!  MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment