Saturday, October 23, 2010

opps...just one more, then bed.

I have decided that I will be deleting a blog that I have poorly kept up with. I will be merging it into this blog in the next few days...or weeks...depends on when the mood strikes.

The posts will be back dated to the dates that I originally wrote them in the previously 'private' blog, so they will not be showing as a newest post.

However, if you wish, until I get the posts all moved over...and really there are not that many, maybe 10 total, if that....you may read them here.

I don't remember everything I may have gotten around to writing and I'm not going to take the time tonight to read through the posts, so read at your own risk. The previously 'private' blog is about my marriage and relationship with my ex-husband. Not a pretty time of my life.

I must add a bit of a disclaimer. I tend to blog when I'm exhausted and the thoughts in my head at the moment that my fingers touch the keyboard are the thoughts that wind up published in my blog. I REALLY should take the time to wait to publish my posts until I've had time to proofread them and guarantee that they make an iota of sense, but I don't. One of these days I may, but in the meantime...you get the 'uncensored' rough drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment