Sunday, November 7, 2010

It has Begun



I am gearing up to start my own shop. I will be creating an online shop for easy ordering, just working on getting everything individually photographed, a few more items made up, etc. I'll share the name of the shop after I have it set up...I don't need some hoodrat bogarting the domain name I have picked out before then. ;-)

In addition to the pieces of beaded jewelry that I have been working on I will also be selling seasonal items - starting with the angel ornaments I posted the other day and some hair bows that I made up this evening. So far I just have one design completed, but do have three more designs at this time that I'm going to be finishing up and getting posted.

These particular bows are on 2inch French Barrettes and I will be selling them for $4 each...I think. Prices are currently under review and I absolutely welcome feedback!!!!


1 comment: