Sunday, August 23, 2009

Controlling, Selfish Brat.

That's what I am.

Outside of that I'm just wrong, everything I feel, think, and believe is wrong.

I'd elaborate, but right now I don't have time. I have to get to bed because I have to get up early with the kids. Then I have to finish getting their clothes put away. Make the beds that didn't get made because I was out until midnight trying to get all the laundry washed, at my mom's, one load at a time, including the bedding, so that I didn't have to spend $50 just to wash it all at the laundromat. I also have to get the house cleaned up again, because apparently I'm also too lazy to pick up after my kids....its really not that bad, I spilled coffee this morning so the kitchen floor has a few sticky spots, there's a few toys in the living room, and it needs to be vacuumed. I'm also going to try to see about having my mom come out tomorrow to watch the kids for me in the house so I can get the lawn mowed, like I try to do on days I'm able to while my darling husband is at work, so he doesn't have to do much on his rare days off. Only reason I'm still up right now is I had some washed loads of laundry to get dried, didn't want them to start stinking overnight, but the last load is in the dryer, and its mainly just socks and underwear, so wrinkling isn't that big of an issue. Tomorrow I'll also be attempting to starch and iron darling husband's work shirts.

So yea, not sure yet when I'll have time to sit down and actually type out anything, just wanted it to be known that I'm a controlling selfish brat who sits on the computer all day, while doing nothing worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment