Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm running away

:sigh:

Up late last night because Mikaila just wanted to scream until about 1am...

Up early this morning because I had to get Mikeal off to school, because Brian was leaving out early for a side job...

Stayed up and out of bed early this morning because Mikaila woke up 3 hours earlier than "normal"

Cleaned the bathroom - a certain someone decided she'd climb OVER the barrier to that part of the house, first dumped the dog food, then dumped the water bowl onto the food....

Did the dishes - same certain someone decided to write on the walls in the living room with an ink pen she found...again..

Got the laundry room cleaned up, including changing out the litter in the litter box...about an hour later certain someone, whom I thought had laid herself down for a nap, (she does that once in a while & all the signs were there that she was doing it again) climbs up onto a tote box, then onto the dryer, to get to the cat food bag (that I JUST opened this morning) and dumps it all over the floor, I was outside for a minute, on the phone with my mom, so didn't "hear" it spill... I came in, went back to check on her...was when I noticed the mess. She was in the ending process of dumping the litter box, all over the floor, it sits on the desk in there, behind a TV...

Get Certain Miss Someone down for a nap - she actually goes right to sleep - SCORE for me!

I get the laundry room mess cleaned up, get most of the writing off the walls in the living room, get the bathroom floor cleaned...don't quite around to scrubbing the kitchen floor because I get a phone call.

Turns out yesterday I fought with the wrong company - for almost 3 hours over my payment arrangements and the fact the payment was marked "Return to Sender" - their stake on the matter was that they don't accept payment arrangements - only payments in full - oh I was a pissed puppy. I've only been dealing with this stupid company since September over these bills, bills that were supposed to of been covered by the insurance company of the gal who'd hit me.... Anyways, the phone call today, from company I've been trying to send these payments to, about the fact that I told them two weeks ago I was sending out payment and they haven't gotten it, if I don't keep up my end of the bargain they're going to take me to court and garnish MY paycheck (fat chance on that happening)...Then I realize my mistake. I was mailing the payment to the right PO Box, company starts with the same letter...just had the company name wrong, as well as city, state, ZIP... OY! Ok, no biggie, told her the deal, that I'll get this money order redone, send it out to her on Monday, when the Post Office is open again...

Turn around and realize I forgot to set anything out for dinner...

Mikaila gets up from her nap, less than 15 minutes later she's handing me a handful of poo, from the pull-up. Get her in the tub...Mikeal gets home from school.

Throw some bleach into the tub after I get Mikaila out, throw in some of their toys that now need to be cleaned.

Certain miss someone throws a kitten into the tub - where she came from I have no idea, I swear she's learning some sort of Houdini stuff! Kitten runs out of tub slinging bleach water everywhere...bleach spots are now on two of my NEW bath towels, the bathroom rug, and the cloth part of my shower curtain.

Miss Someone spots her brother, goes off to play with him for a moment... Until he reminds me of his earned 30 minutes of video games...

Certain Someone gets AWFULLY quiet...FAST.

Turn the corner from the living room to the kitchen...and there she sits..."washing" my kitchen floor with a 5 lb bag of all purpose flour...a brand new bag of it...that was in my cupboard, BEHIND the "childproof" latches, not just one, but TWO different types of latches on that door....

:cry:

Houdini I tell you...

Brian leaves for work at 7am tomorrow and should be home around 9pm. At this time I think he's off work on Sunday...I'm running away...

No comments:

Post a Comment