Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Things To Look Forward To:

After being up way late last night and talking with a few folks on Twitter about old legends in reference to the towns I've lived in during my young life I have decided I'm going to blog each that I can remember. The only thing though is as I'm writing the stories I won't be publishing them immediately...they'll be pre-scheduled for publication in October. It's only fitting right? One doesn't normally tell ghost stories in the summer do they? I will neither confirm nor deny any of the legends and ghost stories being true or false.

It is also my plan to post a lot of my favorite holiday and Fall recipes during September. Awesome stuffing recipes, turkey recipes, fudge recipes, bread recipes, pumpkin recipes...you name it, if I can think of it I'll have it listed. Check the tab at the top of my page to see all recipes.

Otherwise I'm just going to be blogging as normal - sporadically and often incoherently. Enjoy!

Do feel free to suggest anything you'd like to see - stories, how-to, how-not-to, baking, cooking, farming, gardening, traveling, moving, working, single parenting, co-parenting, married life, single life, sober life, not so sober life... ! I do have quite a few experiences so throw something out there and I'll see what I can throw together...who knows, I may even make something up!

No comments:

Post a Comment