Thursday, March 25, 2010

Naptime

Here is the scene: Mikaila is laying all her babies down for a nap. I've been trying to get her down for one for the last 3 hours, and have given up, she'll go to bed easier later...

She's in there singing to her babies
Covering them up
and laying down with them, fake snoring...

I go in there to check on her....ask her if she's going to go night nights with her babies....

She then puts one finger over her mouth and tells me to shush! While with her other hand is pointing at me and basically telling me to get out!...

And now she's grabbed up the cat, put the cat in a box and is trying to convince the cat that it needs to nap in the box.

OY!


So she came out a bit ago and told me to be quiet...then grabs the broom, and my hand. Takes me to her bedroom, and starts picking up the toys, etc, all while telling me to shhhh... and pointing for me to help her pick up her toys....

At least her room is finally clean....

It also proves to me that she knows what I do when she's napping, seeing as the house is in shambles when she goes down, and by the time she wakes up it's nice and clean again.

She put her babies down for a nap, cleaned her room (with my assistance, of course), and now her babies are up from their nap again, playing...recreating the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment