Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grateful for you

Most of you have known me for quite sometime...some since high school, others of you for about the last four years, and a few even I've only known *online* for the last couple of months.

In some way everyone of you have been an influence in my life, and I hold out hope that maybe in some way I've influenced something in your life...even if all it happened to be was not to drink that next shot.

I'm not going to go into the details, but I would like each of you to know that I appreciate all of it...both the negatives and the positives.

One gal in particular...you know who you are...I never would of thought that four years ago we would of ever gotten past your horrible thoughts of me and the kind of *mooch* you thought I was, but it was because of your negatives about me that pushed me to prove you wrong, had it not been for that who knows, I might of very well of lived up to your expectations of me. You've helped mold me into the person I am now. I didn't know you from a brick in the wall, but at that time you proved to be a great value to me, you absolutely hated my guts and had every right to, and its because of that that I was able to get as far as I did as quickly as I did, and now...girl I think absolutely the world of you and love you very much. You have been there for me, pushing me, regardless of what direction you wanted me to go, I've made it, and I could not of ever done it without you! I also don't think that you realize the real impact you've made on my life.

Four years ago I was ready to give up on life and living, I started my *online* social life and started talking to a friend of yours, it pissed you off to no end, and you weren't shy about letting me know it either. You stated a lot of truths about me at that time and it hurt me to no end, to actually have someone slap me in the face with a sharp dose of reality. THANK YOU! You gained so much of my respect from doing such and I can never be able to express to you just how much it meant to me, and still means to me even to this day. You saved my life in those days, honestly.

I am so glad that despite all that we were able to build a friendship that means the world to me. I also believe that some of your push has also helped Brian in his goals to be who he's become over the last *almost* year. You've touched our lives for the better, and because of that we're able to provide a great life for our kiddos, and I am eternally grateful for those first few boulder throwing months you dished out.

**deep breath**

I just wanted you to know that we both love you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment