Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Would of been better without the stalling & whining...

So dishes are needing to be done, I'm trying to get dinner put together, Mikeal was playing video games, Mikaila was creating havoc...

I ask Mikeal if he wouldn't mind coming into the kitchen and doing the dishes so that I can focus on getting dinner done.

He promptly paused the game he was playing & came into the kitchen...

Saw that I was throwing out some old oranges and asked if he could have one...of course...

I go back to washing the dishes and preparing dinner.

He starts whining about what's for dinner. I tell him cheeseburgers with soapy water since I have to also get some dishes done...most of my dishes have met their match when they go toe to toe with the floor in here, so dishes have to be done every meal...

He puts the orange down, halfway peeled, and starts whining that I'm in his way to do the dishes...

Nice.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment