Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disclaimer

This is my blog.

In saying that I must let you know that these are my thoughts, opinions, ramblings, & life. I have a high tendency to speak my mind, you may or may not agree with me, I am not posting this to "start" anything or try to please anyone. If you want to take offense to anything I post, that is on you, I am not going to "bite my tongue" just because it might offend someone...if I spent my time doing that I'd never have anything to write, as anything anyone can post can offend someone on some level somewhere, it is my freedom to post what I feel, just as it is your freedom to read what I post, if you don't like it, don't come back.

I am a writer. (I never said I am a good or even great writer, I just love to write, this being my blog I don't proof read or make it grammatically correct, it just spews forth from my head to my fingers.) I used to keep a handwritten journal for myself, but because of physical limitations I am no longer able to hold a pen long enough to get it all out I can type almost as quickly as I can think and rarely does my hand & arm cramp so badly as to leave me in tears by the time I'm done.

There will be days that it seems like I have 500 posts, and whole months where I may say nothing.

This is me...raw, uncensored, honest, and a little crazy at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment