Sunday, July 5, 2009

I started

A post about my father but have been unable to finish it, maybe one of these days I will be able to.

Basically I thought the world of my father. He was a good man and in no way "deserved" to die as quickly in life as he did, but in other ways I am happy that he is no longer suffering & is now enjoying the sleep of the dead.

He lived to be not quite 45 years old. Today, July 4, 2009 would of been his 47th birthday.

Much love to those fathers out there who are a part of their children's lives, know that despite any differences of opinions you and your children hold, even into adulthood, they do appreciate you being a part of their lives. I at least deeply loved the times I was able to be with my dad and relish the fact that I was able to have him in my daily life for all of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment