Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Potty Training Boot Camp pt 2 Day 1

Well, it is 3:30 and she's laying down for a nap.

There has only been three *half* accidents...two while we were outside playing, running in and finishing up on the potty, the other time was right after she'd thrown a fit about sitting on the toilet, I put her down, and she started going..got her back on the toilet just in time for the poo to start...at least it was more in the toilet than the floor or her panties. I'm calling the first 6 hours of boot camp great!!!

The last two times I've sat her on the potty it has seemed like she's more willing to sit there and go if I let her have a sippy of water there for her to blow out her mouth in raspberries while she goes....You know what, I think I'm going to keep one in there, fill it up with water, strip her down, and let her basically spit water all over herself until she gets the hang of it.

I have great expectations that this will keep up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment