Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Potty Training Boot Camp pt 3 Day 1

It is now 6:30 pm, she did not take a nap afterall, and was not too pleased over me putting a diaper on her for nap, but then again, going to take a nap without a diaper didn't produce a different result, so, no nap today. This usually means that she'll go to bed at a decent hour...I'm hoping so!

Anyways. We started the day off with 6 pairs of dry, clean panties...at this time this evening we still have two pairs dry & clean, one pair drenched in juice (she stuffed it in my glass), and three not quite complete accidents.

She did most recently come to me to ask to go potty!!! That was roughly an hour ago, and all went smoothly well that time!!

I'm hoping that the rest of the evening continues to go as well if not better, and then we start again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment